if you wish to become a sponsor of a non-EU worker, and bring a person to work in the UK, you will need to be licensed. 

Employers wishing to apply for a sponsor licence are subject to a rigorous audit from the Home Office, which involves an in-depth review of your Human Resource systems and immigration compliance record. Astor Visas can guide you expertly to the sponsor licence you require. We also offer in-depth mock compliance check for companies’ Human Resource departments in this important area of immigration law.